Program announced29 July 2020
We are pleased to announce the program for our Minesafe International Digital Conference 2020.
Join us this September for four live sessions on the following topics:
- COVID-19 impact and learnings
- Innovation and human interaction
- Accident and incident investigation best practice
- Legislation, compliance, policies and strategies
- Effective leadership strategies ensuring a healthy workplace culture.
In addition to the live keynote presentations, the digital conference will also feature:
- Interactive panel discussions
At the conclusion of each keynote session, our speakers will participate in a 45-min discussion to answer any of your questions (you don’t want to miss Session 3’s discussion on ‘Towards risk-based safety and health regulation in the resources sector – progress, priorities, and challenges’)
- Over 20 on-demand technical presentations
These are pre-recorded presentations from our abstract authors and will be available to watch anytime during the conference and up to 6 months after the event.
- Access to the virtual exhibition
Here you will find more information on our conference sponsors and their range of product and service offerings. You can also schedule in one-on-one video calls or chat to company representatives.
- Meet-matching networking
Take advantage of our powerful virtual platform that can easily connect you to other attendees based on common areas of interest and event goals.
Don’t miss this amazing networking and professional development opportunity, all from the comfort of your own home or office.